community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

Facing a problem when exporting data into oracle with read and write permissions

Highlighted
Asteroid

Hi am getting an error when i try to do an out put of data in oracle, where i have read and write permissions in a schema.

Below is the error and i have attached a screen shot as well.

Error: Output Data (7): DataWrap2OCI::SendBatch: ORA-01536: space quota exceeded for tablespace 'ORA_WRT_DATA'

Insert into "Context_Changenotice"("PRIMARYKEY","TYPEDEF","NAMECONTAINERINFO","DESCRIPTIONCONTAINERINFO","CREATESTAMP","CREATEDBY","MODIFYSTAMP","MODIFIEDBY","ORGANIZATIONREFERENCE","MARKFORDELETE","CONTEXTID","LOADERCREATESTAMP","LOADERMODIFYSTAMP","INTERNALNAME","TEAMID","MARKFORDELETEA2","Right_PRIMARYKEY","CHR_REF_KEY","Right_TYPEDEF","CHGORDERNUMBER","NAME","DESCRIPTION","NEEDDATE","STATE","MASTERREFERENCE","BRANCHIDITERATIONINFO","Right_CREATEDBY","Right_MODIFIEDBY","Right_CREATESTAMP","Right_MODIFYSTAMP","THECHANGENOTICECOMPLEXITY","VERSIONINFO","Right_TEAMID","OBJECTKEY","LATEST","Right_CONTEXTID","RESOLUTIONDATE","Right_MARKFORDELETE","Right_LOADERCREATESTAMP","Right_LOADERMODIFYSTAMP","Right_INTERNALNAME","ECN_TYPE","SOLUTION_DESCRIPTION","BUSINESS_GROUP","PROJECT_CODE","PROJECT","FIRSTAPPLICATION","REQUESTER_NAME","REQUESTER_CONTACT","UPDATECOUNT","UPDATESTAMP","VERSIONLEVELA2VERSIONINFO","VERSIONSORTIDA2VERSIONINFO") Values (:A1,:A2,:A3,EMPTY_CLOB(),:A5,:A6,:A7,:A8,:A9,:A10,:A11,:A12,:A13,:A14,:A15,:A16,:A17,:A18,:A19,:A20,:A21,EMPTY_CLOB(),:A23,:A24,:A25,:A26,:A27,:A28,:A29,:A30,:A31,:A32,:A33,:A34,:A35,:A36,:A37,:A38,:A39,:A40,:A41,EMPTY_CLOB(),EMPTY_CLOB(),EMPTY_CLOB(),EMPTY_CLOB(),EMPTY_CLOB(),EMPTY_CLOB(),EMPTY_CLOB(),EMPTY_CLOB(),:A50,:A51,:A52,:A53)

Oracle connection_output.PNGCAP_11.PNG

Please help me out.

Alteryx Certified Partner

@Hareesh,

I'm seeing CLOB's in your data.  By default :( Alteryx defines a data type as:  V_WString 1073741823.  Please check to see what fields are defined that way and if they really need to be so big.  I imagine that this is (at least) part of your problem.

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and reboot. Order shall return.
Asteroid

I saw the metadata and found that i have a column with V_Wstring and changed it V-String by making sure the column size....etc, but still i am facing the problem. 
i saw my Db connections as well where i was given permission =s to write but table space was not allocated, i am working with my dba now then test the workflow if it runs that would be great without any errors.

Post Deleted. 

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and reboot. Order shall return.
Asteroid

How do i raise a support tick to Alteryx? i have did some workflow and joint in my system and the run time was 00:15:00 minutes, where the same workflow was sent to my college run time was 48 seconds. thought to mail my sales person but i don't have a contact and my manager is at Tableau conference.

@Hareesh - you can contact Support here

Sophia Fraticelli
Customer Support Engineer
Alteryx, Inc.
Asteroid

Sophia,
Thank you.

Labels