Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
Alteryx is here to help you solve your biggest data challenges. Read about the new Virtual Solution Center here.

Extract data from SAP ECC transaction

Highlighted
5 - Atom

I am trying to extract data from the SAP transaction "F AGLL03". For this I am using the SAPReport App from the DVW Connector tools. I was trying a number of different selections but I always get the same message: "No data found for the selected criterion". 

Extracting data from SAP tables is working perfectly with the DVW connector but I don't know why the one for the SAP transactions is not working. Is there any special selection I have to do or any other condition that I need to consider to successfully extract data? Thanks in advance for your inputs. 

Highlighted
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @schrera3 

You may get a quicker response reaching out to DVW directly, so that would be my suggestion.

However, I know we will have users on here, so I could be wrong!

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

Hi @schrera3,

This is Darron Walton from DVW Analytics. Please contact our support team at acs_support@dvwsolutions.com. A member of the team will be able to assist you.

Thanks,

Darron

Darron Walton

DVW Analytics

www.dvwanalytics.com

Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

Hi Darron,

I have sent mail to the mail address you mentioned, but did not get any reply. I am trying to use 3 different sap tcode through sap connector. 1 MB52, 2. me2m, 3. ZJDAATP

As of now, only MB52 is working correctly and by analysing with the actual data from SAP, it is matching.

Issue with me2m: I am trying to get all the open purchase orders from 01/01/2019 to 25/12/2019. But It is always showing the open POs of data 01/01/2019 date. the between operator is not working. I put the date format at 20190101 to 20191225 but still not working.

issue with ZJDAATP: I am putting: ZJDAATP in the object name field.

Then clicking on search.

below, field shows: like this, when I select that, I get error all the time.

saikathalder_1-1577694801277.png

saikathalder_0-1577694779595.png

any advice will be appreciated, we are stuck with this for 3 days already.

Alteryx Partner

Hi Saikat,

The team have been in contact with you this morning. For any questions related to use of the ACS please contact acs_support@dvwsolutions.com.

Thanks,

Darron

Labels