community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
Upgrade Alteryx Designer in 10 Steps

Debating whether or not to upgrade to the latest version of Alteryx Designer?

LEARN MORE

Errors while using snowflake bulk loader and S3

Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner

I am using the inbuilt snowflake bulk loader and S3 and keep getting inconsistent errors. I initially had a number of workflows in the same .yxmd all writing to different tables in snowflake but this seems to cause errors such as 

Error: Output Data (720): Error running DELETE FROM "BRAND_HIERARCHY": SQL compilation error:Object 'BRAND_HIERARCHY' does not exist.

Even though the table definitely exists and if I run that workflow on it's own it works fine.

Is it recommended to not run multiple outputs in the same workflow? When I tried using the runner macro they seemed to all work fine.

Sometimes I will run it and there are no errors, then I can run it instantly after and it will error. 

I have a pre sql statement -  USE WAREHOUSE <warehousename> in my input tools as I was getting sporadic errors of unknown warehouse and I have a pre sql statement in my output tool - ALTER WAREHOUSE <warehousename> RESUME IF SUSPENDED; as it has been suggested that if the load takes more than 5 mins, snowflake can suspend and error.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Labels