Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Error on uploading data into AWS S3 bucket

knozawa
11 - Bolide

Hello,

I tried to upload data into snowflake using an output tool with ODBC snowflake bulk loading.  It was working fine until yesterday.  I received this error message:

Error: Output Data (1849): The COPY failed with error: Error from AWS: One or more of the specified parts could not be found. The part may not have been uploaded, or the specified entity tag may not match the part's entity tag.

I looked at this article, but there was no information how to fix this issue.

Sincerely,

knozawa

3 REPLIES 3
ntobon
Alteryx
Alteryx

Please review the following article has some explanation of what is happening and what you may need to adjust:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/Error-uploading-to-S3/td-p/55232

ntobon
Alteryx
Alteryx

Did you have a chance to review that discussion? 

knozawa
11 - Bolide

Hi @ntobon ,

Interestingly, when I decreased the size of bulk load chunks to 100, it gave me the same error.  On the other hand, when I increased the size of bulk load chunks to be 1000, I could successfully upload the data into AWS S3 and then snowflake database. 

Size of bulk load chunks.png

Sincerely,

knozawa

Labels