Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Error on Tools

razzy
8 - Asteroid

Hi I am having an error on the survival analysis tool when i use the group by i have worked around it ,my  previous error is not coming up anymore but it stiil give me this new error, any help will be appreciated

Error: Survival Analysis (6): Tool #231: Error in plot.window(...) : need finite 'ylim' values

attached is the workflow and data file

thanks 

5 REPLIES 5
RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx

@razzy I have attached a workflow with the Survival Analysis tool. This doesn't seem to error for me. Can you try this workflow on your end?

I found this link below interesting whilst researching your error:

https://www.programmingr.com/r-error-messages/fixing-r-error-message-error-in-plot-window-need-finit...

razzy
8 - Asteroid

Thanks a lot @RishiK 

when i dowload the workflow i seem to be missing the macros even though i have it see attached. 

razzy_0-1625848141471.png

I am may be getting the feeling now that there may a problem of my installation of the tool . 

Can you try it again

RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx

@razzy  I have exported the workflow this time and re-attached. Can you try to open it now to see if the tools appear for you?

razzy
8 - Asteroid

Thank you again. So it has always worked when i do not use the grouping option the problem is with the group that gives me the error.

As you can see the error comes up again when i use the groupping option.

razzy_0-1626724122533.png

RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx

@razzy I had a play and I get the same error as you. Maybe the error can be resolved by increasing the data volume going into the Survival Analysis tool? 

Labels