Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Error installing Salesforce Input 4.1.0 on 2020.4

cyberpunk3369
6 - Meteoroid

Trying to install Salesforce Input 4.1.0 onto my 2020.4 version of Alteryx and am getting

WARNING: Url 'C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Common_Config\wheels' is ignored. It is either a non-existing path or lacks a specific scheme.

Wondering if someone knows of a fix? 

Thank you

16 REPLIES 16
nishant_saxena
7 - Meteor

Are you using Admin or non-admin version of Alteryx Designer?

harvjul
8 - Asteroid

Admin version.  I just updated to the most recent release this morning.

harvjul
8 - Asteroid

I created my own Tools folder in the location in ProgramData and the SalesForce connector tool is now available in the Connectors.  I don't know if it works yet, as I'm waiting for my SalesForce Login.

lepome
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

This error may be triggered when the install process is disrupted by a proxy server.

Lisa LePome
Principal Support Engineer -- Knowledge Management Coach
Alteryx, Inc.
shainaqureshi
6 - Meteoroid

I don't see the Tools folder either...Any solution so far?

trampai
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, I found this solution to work very well for the Input tool. I however have to install an output tool too. Have you also installed? Thank you in advance, your assistance will be of great importance.

Noel_Wiedner
5 - Atom

Thank you so much - after hours of me trying several other solutions, this one worked!   There is a newer version of the tool now - if I were to want that version, it sounds like I should contact Alteryx support to ask for the zip file of that as well, correct?

Labels