community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

Error in Saving the Output in .xlsx not in .csv

Asteroid

Hi all,

I have a error in .xlsx.
Error: Output (246): Internal Error in DataWrap2OleDb::SendBatch: Microsoft Access Database Engine: Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB status value, if available. No work was done.
Insert into `Sheet1`(`Detail`,`Plant`,`Account`,`FileName`,`Name`,`Value`) Values (?,?,?,?,?,?)
When i run the module this error comes. But when i store it .csv it runs fine
I dont understand what is happening.?
Can someone help me out.

Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Ashique,

Could you check the value for Output Options under the Output Tool properties?  This may not be set up correctly.
rtaImage (2).png

Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
As a quick follow up, Jim S. and Cailin S. have found that this often happens when trying to output a field with type Int64 to 64 bit Excel.  

Take a look at your data, if you have a field with Int64 data type, try changing it to Int32.

Thanks!

Chad
Highlighted
Atom

I also had to change a DateTime field to a string, and a Double to an INT32, wokrs fine for me now

Thanks

Andy

Goodmonring Chad,

Could you give a detailed explanation of how to fix the problem? I have the same issue and I can't find a way to fix it.

"DataWrap2OleDb::SendBatch: Microsoft Access Database Engine: Multiple - step OLED DB stauts value, of available, no work was done"

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regarld,

Jorge Chevevz

Labels