Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Error: US Geocoder (6): ZIP+4Coder (17): Registry Key not found

ccagle
9 - Comet

Hey Everyone, 

I'm totally confused by this error - I just upgraded to Alteryx 2019.3 Friday (3 days ago from this post), and I get an error on the US Geocoder tool which I have a license for (error message is the title of this post). 

I know the first thing that will come back here is that I do not have a license, so to prove this I'm attaching a screenshot that shows the exact same tool used twice in the workflow, with the exact same configuration. The top tool works fine, and only the bottom tool throws this error. I'm not sure why this is performing like this, and then also why this just started happening with the 2019.3 update (wasn't happening prior). 

6 REPLIES 6
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @ccagle

Can you please double check your licensing by going to Options > Manage Licenses.

Can you send me a screenshot from this page (please blur out the license numbers, I just want to see what Licenses are active.)

You may need to reach out to our licensing team at Fulfillment@alteryx.com in order to troubleshoot this further as this may require an active data license.

Thanks!

TrevorS

Community Moderator
ccagle
9 - Comet

Please see the attached.

StephenR
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hello @ccagle, are you working on the Admin or Non-Admin version? I am on the Admin version and do not have that registry key. Feel free to email support@alteryx.com to put in a case and we can take a closer look.

Regards,
Stephen Ruhl
Principal Customer Support Engineer

ccagle
9 - Comet

Admin Version....I'll email them. 

ccagle
9 - Comet

I emailed support and I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the entire data package and got it working again. Not sure why this happened though. 

sdhekale
5 - Atom

Hi,

We are getting below error:

Registry key not found: SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\SRC\ZIP9Coder\3.0

Do we need to uninstall and reinstall CASS package or both CASS and core data package?

Labels