Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Error: TS Model Factory (21): Tool #64: Error: object 'intercept.indic' not found

Mozammel
7 - Meteor

Anyone know what the below error means?

Error: TS Model Factory (21): Tool #64: Error: object 'intercept.indic' not found

10 REPLIES 10
BenMoss
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Would it be possible to package and share the workflow, or if the dataset is sensitve duplicate the error with another dataset.

Specifically what tool is it looking at? I beleive a time-series tool but I cannot pin point exactly which from the error message.

Ben

BridgetT
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Mozammel,

I think you may have actually found a bug in the tool. Try the latest version here and let me know if it starts working for you!

Best,

Bridget

Bridget Toomey

Research Scientist, Analytic Products

Alteryx
Mozammel
7 - Meteor

Thanks for the assistance. Rod from your company provided me detailed assistance on this. It is working now.

Thanks

BridgetT
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I'm glad it's working for you now! Thanks for alerting us to the error you were getting before!

Bridget Toomey

Alteryx
mattamidus
7 - Meteor

Im recieving the following error's for my TS Model Factory.  Any ideas?

Error: TS Model Factory (91): Tool #64: Error in ets(y = the.y, model = "ZZZ", damped = NULL, alpha = NULL, beta = NULL, :

Error: TS Model Factory (91): Tool #64: Execution halted

Error: TS Model Factory (91): Tool #64: The R.exe exit code (1) indicated an error.

BridgetT
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @mattamidus,

When did you download the tool? If it was more than a week or two ago, can you try the latest version here? If that's still not working for you, please let me know.

Thanks,

Bridget

Bridget Toomey

Alteryx
mattamidus
7 - Meteor

I copied the module from this sample.  Is that the most current?

https://gallery.alteryx.com/#!app/TS-Factory-Sample/5772b0ebaa690a1348cc6bcb

BridgetT
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @mattamidus,

Yes, that's the latest version of the tool. Can you click on your canvas, click on the "Runtime" tab of the Configuration Window, then click "Show all macro messages," and then re-run the workflow and send me the full screenshot of the error? When an error is coming from the R tool, only the first line is displayed, so I can't really tell what's causing your workflow to error.

Also, is there any way you can send me your erroring workflow? No worries if it contains sensitive data, though.

Thanks,

Bridget

Bridget Toomey

Alteryx
mattamidus
7 - Meteor

I attatched an excel file with all the messages.  Arima seems to work, but not ets.

Labels