Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Error SQLExtendedFetch:Could not complete cursor operation because the table schema change

Raj_007
8 - Asteroid

Hi, I have tried for the following error in google but no luck,

I have an Alteryx workflow that is scheduled and it has few SQL Select statements may 3 or 4 different input box where the SQL SELECT is used (SQL Server) - there are 1 or 2 excel files (mapping files) - one of the query has the group by 

workflow is scheduled to run morning and evening every day - i dont get this error every time on and off i get this error - 

Error SQLExtendedFetch: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Could not complete cursor operation because the table schema changed after the cursor was declared.

I do not have stored procedures, cursors etc. I just use the select statements to pull the data from the SQL server, 1 select has group by a
what should be the approach? where do i start from
I use table alias names for ex FROM Sales  S    - 

any help

2 REPLIES 2
Raj_007
8 - Asteroid

Bumping
any suggestions on what could be the issue...where to start with

Christian_Holm
5 - Atom

Bumping this! 
Also experience the same error.