Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Error Running pre SQL on "No Table"

Alt_dp
7 - Meteor

Team, My workflow uses in database tools to retrieve some information on customers. I'm connecting to Hadoop using knox credentials. At the end of the workflow, the job fails with following error message. Any idea what might be the issue?

Error: Write Data In-DB (11): Error running PreSQL on "NoTable": [Hortonworks][Hardy] (35) Error from server: error code: '0' error message: 'ExecuteStatement finished with operation state: ERROR_STATE'.

alteryx_error.png

Secondly, I'm not able to use 'data stream in' and 'data stream out'. I get the error message shown in the image.alteryx_error2.png

5 REPLIES 5
Alt_dp
7 - Meteor

The server details used to write the data are incorrect which is the cause of the issue.

adhe1811
5 - Atom

I am facing the " Write Data In-DB (11) Error running PreSQL on "NoTable": ORA-00923: FROM keyword not found where expected" error while trying to join two tables from Oracle data source.I am trying to use the left outer join and then Write Data In-DB tool to create the output table.I am also attaching my workflow here.Can someone please help me out with this urgently.

ntboen
5 - Atom

I've used the same Connection/DSN to write other tables to Hadoop without this error.  It seems to be throwing when I run a particular query, which the SELECT runs fine.  

Ideas?

saiHareesh
8 - Asteroid

HI @Alt_dp

My i know the process you did, i am facing the same issue and the connection is working for other workflows and would like to know where and how you managed to correct it.

Steps are appreciated!

Regards,
Sai Hareesh.

ntboen
5 - Atom

I've written to the database using the same connection but for this particular query it does not work.  I've ran the Test Query in the Connect In-DB tool and it runs successfully but after it hits a Browse or Write Data In-DB tool, it gives me the error.  

Labels