Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Error: PDF Input (1): BatchPDFInput (26): Record #1: Tool #2: Can't find plugin "AlteryxRP

craigja
8 - Asteroid

Im trying to inout some PDF files into Alteryx, and found a macro which should allow this, I downloaded and installed it but when running I get the error:

Error: PDF Input (1): BatchPDFInput (26): Record #1: Tool #2: Can't find plugin "AlteryxRPluginEngine.dll"

I assume I need the R Plugin, where can I get this from?

3 REPLIES 3
echuong1
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Try re-installing the R tools from http://downloads.alteryx.com/ for the version of Alteryx that you have installed.Click Alteryx Designer --> the version that you have --> Alteryx Predictive Tools. Let me know if that works! 

echuong1_0-1575553710768.png

craigja
8 - Asteroid

Just discovered we dont actually install the predictive tools as standard - I have raised a helpdesk call internally to have them installed

alyssa_sedai
8 - Asteroid

Hello @echuong1 

I have it installed and I check your link and it doesn't show me an Alteryx Predictive tool package for the version I have (2019.2)

R (11) The plugin "C:\Program Files\Alteryx\R-3.3.2\plugin\x64\\AlteryxRPluginEngine.dll" could not be loaded: The specified procedure could not be found. (127)

From what I can tell I have it installed because if I go to the file it shows up.

Any ideas? Your help is appreciated.

Labels