Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Error: Output Data An unknown error occurred in II_PushRecord.

AJuliet101
7 - Meteor

Hi All,

I am looking for help on fixing the error Output Data An unknown error occurred in II_PushRecord. I couldn't find any thread with solution and few of them had suggestions to add Auto Field tool which didn't help at all.

I have attached the screenshot of the datatypes and their length I am assigning to columns. I am generating multiple sheets in one Excel (.xlsx) file using block until done which is helping generating 4 sheets but for two sheets I am getting the same error. I also tried placing the block until done separately before these two sheets output but it didn't work. Please help me fixing it.

8 REPLIES 8
binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@AJuliet101 hope you have the sheet name and path specified in a formula tool also the output setting is using the path. Attaching the sample workflow for your reference

binuacs_0-1645703794677.png

AJuliet101
7 - Meteor

@binuacs , thanks for the suggestion but I have two values in the column based on which the sheet will be generated. Lets say I have ABC/XYZ/CCC/BBB in a column but I want one sheet to contain the data for ABC/XYZ and exclude the data in the filter for CCC/BBB.

Following your approach I'll be generating multiple sheets for all the values in the column but the requirement is to contain filter two values from the column in one sheet.

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@AJuliet101 based on my understanding i added filter and updated the formula tool for the SheetName

AJuliet101
7 - Meteor

@binuacs , I couldn't fix using your method, though I am getting new error which says - "Attempt to open file that is already open" but the file is closed and no excel instance is running in the background.

I have attached the screenshot of the workflow using block until done but it seems like I am not able to place them at right place.

Please let me know if you have something as a solution.

Thanks,

AJuliet101

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@AJuliet101 Delete the connecction from the Union tool and connect from the second output port of the Block Until Done tool and try again

binuacs_0-1647437302698.png

AJuliet101
7 - Meteor

@binuacs , I tried your way but it didn't worked and I got the same error. Though I improvised the workflow by adding another block until done you can see in the attached image in red box but is is not working too. Let me know what you think of.

AJuliet101
7 - Meteor

@binuacs and all, I am able to fix the error by adding and placing the block until done at the right place which helped generating the 6 sheets in one excel file. Thank you very much for helping me.

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@AJuliet101 excellent !!!

Labels