Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Error: Model Comparison: Tool #3: Error in names(scores) <- paste(score.field, "_", y.leve

AngelaLilan
7 - Meteor

Hi, I am Angela. I have been working on developing a logistic regression model and using the model comparison tool to compare models. I have been troubled by errors in the model comparison tool. I have tried to change the variables and punctuations but it doesn't help to solve the errors.

The error: Model Comparison: Tool #3: Error in names(scores) <- paste(score.field, "_", y.levels, sep = "") :

Any help would be appreciated!

Please find attached the workflow and input file. Thanks.

32 REPLIES 32
AngelaLilan
7 - Meteor

Thank you.

could you run the evaluation/test data and render it? Thanks. 

but I think for overall, the models generate exceptionally large errors. I guess it’s because of the data being insufficient?

apathetichell
18 - Pollux

could be - could be that there's a variable that isn't being captured. or the time frame isn't long enough for a pattern to form. updated version - first version wasn't set up to show decimals....

rajanalad
5 - Atom

Hi Angela, 

Looks like the error is due to the "(" round brackets that you've placed around the variable name and the split ratio. Try running the workflow again after removing the brackets and it should work.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Dhivya

Labels