Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Error Messages reference tool numbers of tools that are not present

annhood
5 - Atom

Hi,

I am trying to union different models together and compare the results to chose the right model. For each one, I have double checked I am using all of the same variables to compare. However, when I union them and then try to run the model comparison tool, I get multiple errors that appear to be referencing tools that are not even on the workflow. I am unable to union any combination of the tools together and run a comparison.

Error Message referencing Tools #3, 17, and 153

image.png

However, when I search through the tools, none of these are present as you can see at least 3 and 17 are not in the screenshot. If I scroll down, neither is 153.

image.png

I have tried with and without configuring a target variable in the model comparison tool. 

Am I misinterpreting the error message? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
benakesh
12 - Quasar

Hi @annhood ,

The tools  may be in  predictive macros. Right click and open predictive  macro tools  .  

Bigmonki
8 - Asteroid

@annhood 

Hi, can I ask you for help please? How do you get a tool window index? I am trying to find a tool but cannot find anywhere to search for it. Your screen shot of the Find Tool window is what I am looking for.

annhood
5 - Atom

If you go to view, find tool. Or ctrl + f it will open the tool box search 

jaclyn
6 - Meteoroid

Where do I right click to view the predictive macros? I am also getting an error for a tool number that is not listed, nor can be seen in the workflow.

Labels