Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Error: K-Centroids Cluster Analysis (15): K-Centroids Cluster Analysis - VERSION MISMATCH?

JohnMaty
9 - Comet

Error: K-Centroids Cluster Analysis (15): K-Centroids Cluster Analysis: The plugin "E:\Program Files\Alteryx\R-3.4.4\plugin\x64\\AlteryxRPluginEngine.dll" could not be loaded:

I saw in another post where it is recommended to make sure you are using the same version of the R-tools as the designer.

I am running version 2019.3.5.17947 of Designer.  I do not see a newer version of the R-tools?  Can someone help please?

2 REPLIES 2
CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

When I visit the downloads page, I see Designer 2019.3.5.17497 and RInstaller 2019.3.5.17497. Upon downloading the RInsaller, R-3.5.3 is included in that install. I would double check the downloads site and get that version that matches your Designer install. In my experience, all R features are very version-sensitive. 

JohnMaty
9 - Comet

Interesting, I see it today but not yesterday.  Thank you!

Labels