We are currently experiencing an issue with Email verification at this time and working towards a solution. Should you encounter this issue, please click on the "Send Verification Button" a second time and the request should go through. If the issue still persists for you, please email support@alteryx.com for assistance.

Alteryx Designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

Error: Interactive Chart (58): Failed to load rendering HTML file URL:

Pablozs84
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Guys

I have some kind of issue related to Interactive Chart which appeared recently. What is funny it worked fine and from time to time I had that kind of error message but once I re-run workflow - it worked and I was able to see the chart. Since today - without any changes in formulas it when I wanted to test it I does not want to process further and rendering html file URL communicate appeared all the time. I didn't included any external files based on which chard was made - only input excel files. Now I'm confused, did you have opportunity to meet that kind of issue in your workflows before? Any ideas how to fix it highly appreciated.

Regards,

Paweł

15 REPLIES 15
Ranjith15
7 - Meteor

Today , I have also faced the same issue. When i was developing the workflow, the first run is running without any issue, but on second run its throwing error. Closing and reloading the workflow make a run without any issue. Recently our organization upgraded the Alteryx version to 2019.4, after this upgrade only, I am facing these issues. 

Is it a issue with a 2019.4 version?

LisaL
Alteryx
Alteryx

@Ranjith15 

I am working on a case with this error.  I see that another user reported the same error message in 2020.1.2.  I will follow up with whatever I find.

Lisa LePome
Senior Customer Support Engineer -- Knowledge Management Coach
Alteryx, Inc.
kmedici
8 - Asteroid

Hi, 

Was there any update on this? I've experienced this issue too. 

Many thanks,
Kris

alison
7 - Meteor

I have not had any response, but the issue continues to get worse. I used to get the error once or twice a month and now it's maybe 5 times a week (only when it's scheduled on the gallery, never when run from designer). No clue why. I am due for an upgrade and hoping that helps the issue.

LisaL
Alteryx
Alteryx

@alison 
the only things I've observed on this are that it might be due to resource depletion (running too many things simultaneously).  As far as I can tell, nobody has been able to send us a package (workflow and assets) that show the behavior.  

Lisa LePome
Senior Customer Support Engineer -- Knowledge Management Coach
Alteryx, Inc.
Pablozs84
6 - Meteoroid

@LisaL 
I've raised this concern around 2 years ago and since then I've gave up completely using Alteryx reporting tools (including interactive chart) as there are a way better tools available on the market dedicated to visualizations & data presentation. Alteryx as a pure ETL still is very useful on my end. Going to the point - I'm not able to share any kind of sample to present this error as I'm not having this workflow anymore. But, I'm pretty sure issue was not related to overlapping activities in workflow and just randomly appeared in single data stream once it was processed. Maybe someone else would be able to share content with this example.

Thanks,

Pawel

Labels