Alteryx Designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

Error: Interactive Chart (58): Failed to load rendering HTML file URL:

Pablozs84
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Guys

I have some kind of issue related to Interactive Chart which appeared recently. What is funny it worked fine and from time to time I had that kind of error message but once I re-run workflow - it worked and I was able to see the chart. Since today - without any changes in formulas it when I wanted to test it I does not want to process further and rendering html file URL communicate appeared all the time. I didn't included any external files based on which chard was made - only input excel files. Now I'm confused, did you have opportunity to meet that kind of issue in your workflows before? Any ideas how to fix it highly appreciated.

Regards,

Paweł

15 REPLIES 15
SophiaF
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @Pablozs84 - I'm sorry to see that you are now facing this issue with your workflow. Is it possible for you to post the workflow here?

Sophia Fraticelli
Principal Support Engineer
Alteryx, Inc.
Pablozs84
6 - Meteoroid

Hi @SophiaF 

apologize for late reply - In general I'm not able to put this workflow online becasue it contains confidential values. But in general when I put this workflow under interface and run it from Alteryx Gallery perspective - issue did not appear again.

I can treat it as workaround but it works.

Regards,

Pawel

nlocke
6 - Meteoroid

I'm having this exact issue, but reversed.... Everything works correctly in my desktop designer, but I get the error when trying to run in the Service. I have 6 interactive chart tools, but the error is only listing 1 of them.

Can anyone please help to identify what is causing this issue? (I won't be able to share my workspace due to confidentiality)

image.png

vaughangary
7 - Meteor

Same issue here.  Intermittent, without any changes to the workflow.

Error: Interactive Chart (202): Failed to load rendering HTML file URL:

BernardoM89
6 - Meteoroid

Did anyone figure out the cause of this issue? 

I got the same error today while running an app ("Failed to load rendering HTML file URL"). It only happened once and it worked fine afterwards; I am assuming this may be a memory overload issue if there are other processes running simultaneously. It would be good to get a more conclusive answer from someone in Alteryx though.

alison
7 - Meteor

I have gotten it twice within the last week. This is crazy! Would love some response from Alteryx on this. 

ntobon
Alteryx
Alteryx

Can someone send us a simplified version of your workflow and sample data if possible, so we can easily test on our end?

vaughangary
7 - Meteor

I have not experienced this issue in months.  No apparent reason.

EliB
9 - Comet

I'm having this issues as well, in both desktop & Alteryx server/gallery. I used to get it from time to time, & I would just rerun & it would always work the second time. My users & I are now seeing this about 50-70% of the time the process is run, even on second attempts. This seems to have increase within last week or so. Any fix?

Labels