Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Error In AB control For Control and Treatment Units

MAAbdullahAlMubarah
8 - Asteroid

Dear Friend, I need your assistance in Joining The Control Units with treatment units, I created (AB Control) but I got the following error messages :

Error: AB Controls (10): Tool #141: Error in if (uniq.cntrls) { : missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed
Error: AB Controls (10): Tool #141: Execution halted
Error: AB Controls (10): Tool #141: The R.exe exit code (1) indicated an error.
Error: AB Controls (10): AB Controls: In the input Data there should only be one record per unit (e.g., store or customer).

The treatment stores should be the 10 stores in the treatments file (TZ Offset -420 and  -360), we have stores spread over 2 Reagan's (Central, and west), The screenshot shows how I made the setting for control and the treatment for the stores. I attached the workflow and the Tables, I'll be appreciated if you can help.

image.png

2 REPLIES 2
SydneyF
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @MAAbdullahAlMubarah,

This work looks like it is related to a Udacity assignment. If you are part of the Udacity nanodegree program, Udacity has requested that you direct any technical questions on assignments to their forums. Other students may have had similar questions, and it is important to ensure that you are understanding the concepts and content related to the course. The error you are seeing is not a product defect or indicative of an issue with the product. 

The error you are seeing does indicate a problem with your input data. As the error message reads:  In the input Data there should only be one record per unit (e.g., store or customer). This means that there needs to be a unique identifier for each of your units and that each unit should only occur once as an input to the Data anchor.

There is a really great step-by-step example of an AB analysis workflow in the Predictive Starter Kit you might find useful as an example. I would also suggest reviewing your lecture materials to determine where your specific issue might be. 

arwa
5 - Atom

Hi....I have small problem i would be grateful if you could help me figuring out how to fix it

I tried to run the workflow if i increase the control: treatment ration it will generate same error. *when i go back to the default settings which is one it run smoothly

Labels