This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
I'm running into this same issue. Complicating my use case is that I have the SharePoint Files Input embedded in a macro since I need to read dynamically from SharePoint.
I replaced the SharePoint Files Input in my macro and reloaded it to Server and the errors still persist.
Using SharePoint Files 1.1.1 and Server/Designer 2021.34.00445.
When I load the workflow off of Server, I see all of the credentials being populated. When I run the downloaded version locally on my laptop, it runs without any issues.
I'm running everything on Server as the service account rather than my own login. I would not think that would make any difference since I'm connecting as service principal. (Just for fun I tried telling the workflow to run as me, and that makes no difference--it still errors out saying it failed authentication.)