Alteryx Designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
There's still time to register for the Q3 ACE Panel - Spatial Edition presentation tomorrow! | Need more information about the event? Check out the post here

Error: Designer x64: The Designer x64 reported: AlteryxProcessManager::Start: ConnectNamed

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

Hi 

Myself and my colleague have both been hit with the above error message this morning, we have tried to white list with little success can anyone help at all?

Regards

Lee

Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner
Highlighted
7 - Meteor

Hi afv2688

Yes that is what we have been following this morning, I wondered i anybody else had any other ideas.

Lee

Highlighted

Hello @LeeClark75 ,

This other post gives a possible solution another. In the first post of page 2 the user explains his problem and how he solved it:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Discussions/Error-in-ConnectNamedPipe/td-p/81262/p...

Regards

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

Morning Community

We still haven't managed to find a solution to our problem we have read all the links and had support trying to help us, but we are still working with only one (out of two licences working) for most of the week and some days no licences, has anybody got any other ideas?

Regards

Lee

Labels