Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Error Connecting to Internalyl Hosted Sites

mwraburn
6 - Meteoroid

Alteryx is not able to connect to any internally hosted sites (Tableau Server, SharePoint, Home Page for Company etc) but can connect successfully to externally hosted sites (Saleforce.com, Azure Marketplace).  This only started happening sometime in the last couple of days.  Previously, there have been no issues.  The only variable that has changed (although i cannot determine how this would impact things) is a physical move of my desktop on Friday where the IP Address for my machine is different than before.  Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Mark 

2 REPLIES 2
mwraburn
6 - Meteoroid

Went in to office and confirmed the following.  Setting desktop back up at previous location . . . everything internally works fine with that IP address.  Going back to new location with a new IP address . . . nothing internally works.  Appreciate any thoughts.  Thanks, Mark 

mwraburn
6 - Meteoroid

Our internal network team reset my IP address to the original address and it corrected the issue.

Labels