Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Email tool

subin1234
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

I have one report generating from the render tool which I was able to save to a network drive and attach with the date.  Additionally, I  have an excel sheet that I would like to add the date to and then I want to attach that file to the same email.  I tried creating formula called "Filename1"),and  "Filename1" is  an option under "File name from field value" in the email configuration and I am only able to call the original "Filename1" which attatches my render report once .But I am not able to attach the second excel spread sheet.I also tried creating formula called "Filename2"),and  "Filename2" is  not an option under "File name from field value" in the email configuration and I am not only able to call the original "Filename2" 

Is it possible to attach 2 file from the render tool using the same logic or is there any other possible alternative way? Thank you in advance!

1 REPLY 1
patrick_mcauliffe
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

@subin1234  I've done this before, but I'm not following the steps you've already attempted.  Can you attach your workflow so I can follow along?

Labels