Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Email Tools sends per record

josevaras
5 - Atom

Hello,

I have looked around and have not found an answer. I appreciate your support. I have a small workflow that outputs 15 rows of data with 3 columns. I want to send the table (15 rows by 3 columns) in the body of the email. I have used various tools, but they all do the same thing, they send out the emails one at a time. One per row.  I want to send one email with the entire table in the body of the one email. I prefer to not send an attachment. Is this possible? Thank you very much for your time. 

I have tried the below all connected to the Email Tool.  

Summary

Sample

Report Text

Table

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
ddiesel
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hi @josevaras!

Here's one way to do it:

Capture.JPG

binuacs
20 - Arcturus

@josevaras I think @ddiesel suggestion should work. Also wondering why the sample tool or summarise tool did not work your case. Did you configure your workflow like below using sample tool?

binuacs_0-1654237439079.png

cfugat
5 - Atom

I send one email with the entire table using the basic table tool

cfugat_0-1654263448063.png

Then configure the email tool to use the table as the field in the body of the email:

cfugat_1-1654263619608.png

Labels