This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
As of this morning, a workflow that has been working perfectly is no longer sending emails to a list of email addresses that I have in the "TO" Field yet it is not saying that it failed. I am at a loss for what could be happening as nothing has changed system wise at our organization.
Additionally, the body of the text is all code:
Here is a snapshot of the email:
Basically the workflow is pulling in all the email addresses from an excel file that is then matched up to each DC location and I am using a multi row formula to pull them all together and then using this field as my "TO" field in the email tool:
I did a test to just filter on 1 DC location and the email sent perfectly but when I have several email addresses the email does not send. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
EDIT: Correction, the emails in the "TO" field are receiving the emails but they are not showing in the "TO" field when I view the email in Outlook.
It's difficult hidden rule that everyone in the TO: Field must be a valid email address inside your company, so I would take all the email address from you your spreadsheet of all of them, and paste them in what ever Email Application you use an find a "Check Names" like function to verify all the email address. As the invalid email address could be anyone in the list, not necessary the first email address, it could be any one of them.
Thanks for all your help and quick responses. I figured out the issue:
The emails that I am using are essentially distribution lists with several individual emails. Once of the emails groups that I was sending to had an individual email who's inbox is full. Once I removed that list, the problem was solved. Thanks again!