Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Dynamics CRM Tool

Analytics_Pooja
8 - Asteroid

I have trouble installing Dynamics CRM tool which is available in Alteryx gallery here https://gallery.alteryx.com/#!app/Dynamics-CRM-Tools/5b1f09660462d72900a250e6. I don't see any .yxi file when I download the package. Has anyone used this tool before?

Best

Pooja

4 REPLIES 4
Jonathan-Sherman
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @Analytics_Pooja,

Download the file from gallery, i downloaded the pcxml as a zip. Open this up, extract it and you should have a web shortcut, go to the relevant link and this should download your .yxi file (image below)

image.png

If this solves your issue please mark the answer as correct, if not let me know! I've attached the latest version of the tool also.

Regards,

Jonathan

Analytics_Pooja
8 - Asteroid

Hi Johnathan

Thank you for the file. But I wonder when I tried to download there is no .yxi file in the unzipped folder.

Analytics_Pooja
8 - Asteroid

And even while installing the tool I am getting an error

"An error occurred during installation of the Python tool

No matching distribution found for azure-common==1.1.14 (from -r requirements.txt (line 1))

ZeeshanQ01
5 - Atom

@analytics_pooja

did you get it to work? I am receiving the same error message. Please if you can, share your solution or finding.

Labels