Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Dynamic input - flow not loading sql

Hamder83
11 - Bolide

Hi 

I have this small flow I use to generate a incremental load from our sql server.

basicly I output the ID to load from, and update my query with the value from my file.

If I take the number from the file, and add it into the sql and run it in ssms it runs in seconds. 

I had it running in alterys for an hour, with no result.

What am I doing wrong?

2 REPLIES 2
Hamder83
11 - Bolide

If I change from OleDb -> ODBC it works.

But if I take the query and use in a Input tool, as OleDB it works too.

So howcome it doesn't work with the dynamic input?

Hamder83_0-1649150168948.png

Info: Input Data (16): 43452 records were read from odb:Provider=MSOLEDBSQL.1;Integrated Security=SSPI;Persist Security Info=False;User ID="";Initial Catalog=ubprod;Data Source=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX;Use Procedure for Prepare=1;Auto Translate=True;Packet Size=4096;Workstation ID=UB-TUCIMS9NPXKF;Initial File Name="";Use Encryption for Data=False;Tag with column collation when possible=False;MARS Connection=False;DataTypeCompatibility=0;Trust Server Certificate=False;Application Intent=READWRITE;MultiSubnetFailover=False;Use FMTONLY=False;Authentication="";TransparentNetworkIPResolution=True

Hamder83
11 - Bolide

It worked renaming my bl.id to BL_ID - as the only change .......

Labels