Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Dynamic filter on SAP Table

Abhii2658
8 - Asteroid

Good Day 

I am using multiple filters on SAP tables to extract the data. The question i have is now the workflow needs to be scheduled and every run picks the data for for date field. 

For Date the filter is 20211020 and i run the workflow and get the output. So far so good. 

However, i need to create a schedule for this where the SAP table has a filter range 

For example when todays schedule runs it picks the data from the last 5 days, and tomorrow again the last 5 days 

(Todays run needs to pick the range - (20211021-20211025)

Any ideas ?

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisTX
15 - Aurora

How are you connecting to SAP?  An ODBC driver?

Have you experimented with the in-DB tools?

Chris

Abhii2658
8 - Asteroid

I am using the SAP Table Data tool. Searching for the table names and selecting the fields. 

ChrisTX
15 - Aurora

It looks like the SAP Table Data tool is a third-party tool from DVW Analytics. I haven't used that tool.

See if this Gallery post post from DVW helps, or consider contacting DVW:

How To - Use the SAP Table Data tool
De Villiers Walton - Darron Walton

https://gallery.alteryx.com/#!app/How-To---Use-the-SAP-Table-Data-tool/5d9f27a9826fd30b84551f4a

The Alteryx Connector for SAP (ACS) SAP Table Data tool from DVW Analytics is used to extract data from SAP Tables, SAP Views and SAP S/4HANA CDS Views. The example workflows show some of the features of the SAP Table Data tool including field selection, application of filters and the use of splits to optimize workflow performance.

Labels