Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Downloading the predictive tool

razzy
8 - Asteroid

I need urgent help downloading the predictive tool, so as of now on my alteryx platform i only have deploy and score tool on predictive which i am not quite sure if that is what i need , what i want is to do PCA, or clustering and things like that , that i can see the tool but i don't have it on my platform

14 REPLIES 14
razzy
8 - Asteroid

please also note i have taken this option but i have not seen the predictive tool package

The predictive tools use the R programming language. Go to Options > Download Predictive Tools to install R and the packages used by the R Tool

KaneG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @razzy,

Do you mean that you clicked on "Download Predictive Tools" in the options menu and it didn't load the installer, or it went through the installation and still the Predictive tools are not installed?

Does the menu still show the option to "Download Predictive Tools"?

razzy
8 - Asteroid

Thanks for the reply i got it done

GabrielBacarin
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Razzy!

I have the same problem. How did you get it installed? When I click "download predictive tools" it just opens my account page in alteryx portal and I can't find the package anywhere. Thanks!

razzy
8 - Asteroid
alychua
5 - Atom

Hi Razzy,

When I click the link https://licenses.alteryx.com, i do not see the download for the predictive tools.

I only have 3 choices to click:

1. Alteryx Design

2. Starter Kit

3. Data Packages

Would you know how I can get the one for the predictive tools.

I have the license key but I gotit from an online course Udacity 

KaneG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hey @alychua

Click on Alteryx Designer, then Alteryx Designer (2018.4). You should find the link there

razzy
8 - Asteroid

Did you get the solution ? The link should be there.

Anirban1
5 - Atom

Hi razzy

When I download from the option, I am presented with two choices...I go ahead with the one which says just download the Starter kit since I already have a licensed version installed and don't want to install it a secnd time. But this doesn't install rest of the tools. Can you help please?

Labels