Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Download Tool Error: Error transferring data: Access denied to remote resource

AnthonyFic
6 - Meteoroid

Hi team,

I have a workflow that pulls .7 csv files down from an sFTP and runs each file through the same Alteryx workflow; outputting the results into one Excel file (multiple tabs). The last section of the workflow then uploads the output file to the sFTP (different subfolder).

When the output file does not exist in the subfolder, the workflow runs successfully; uploading the Excel output file. When the file exists within the subfolder, I encounter the below error when running the workflow:

Download (867) Error transferring data: Access denied to remote resource

Expected Result: update/overwrite file on sFTP

Actual Result: Error transferring data: Access denied to remote resource

Thoughts? I need the file output name to remain static, as this file is feeding into another process.

Thanks,

Tony

2 REPLIES 2
PhilipMannering
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Is the request method a GET, POST or PUT? If it's a POST, maybe try a PUT?

AnthonyFic
6 - Meteoroid

Unfortunately, I am using the PUT method. I have seen other posts recommend using PUT to upload to a sFTP, but nothing about any issues when overwriting a file.

Labels