Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Download Tool - Couldn't Connect to Server Error

EceSimsek
7 - Meteor

Hello everyone ! This is my first topic in community and I want to say that I am so excited about it! 🙂 Hope to find a solution. 

I am using API via in order to pull e-invoices in xml format from e-invoice integration system. Previously, I tried it in test environment and it worked correctly. Now, I am trying it in the same way at the production environment, get an error which is "Couldn't connect to server" 

I am also checking it in SoapUI, it works correctly. I'm pretty new to Alteryx, and I may be overlook somethings about tool. But, I think there may be a problem with the connection tab in the download tool. Anyone have any idea how to fix the problem?

Thanks in advance. 

12 REPLIES 12
EceSimsek
7 - Meteor

Hello Carlos,

Please find my workflow. 

Thanks,

carlosteixeira
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @EceSimsek 

Have you try change the Field switch AuthUrl to InvoiceURL?

clipboard_image_0.png

clipboard_image_1.png

I Think you wont to have the authurl because you have the USER and PASS in the query.

Can you try this and let me kwon if this work.

Tks

Carlos A Teixeira
EceSimsek
7 - Meteor

Hi @carlosteixeira ,

Thank you for your helping.

Actually, I need to AuthURL field in this part. For the first download tool, I am using AuthURL field because of get AuthKey. As a result, I will have get Authkey and then I am using this Authkey in second downloadtool to get e-invoices in xml format.

Labels