Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Download Predictive Tools

SamDesk
11 - Bolide

Hello,

I can see the option to 'Download Predictive Tools' inside Alteryx Designer but when I click this and sign in to licenses.alteryx.com I can't see anything related to a download for said tools. Alteryx Designer Ver 2018.3.5

Sam :)

4 REPLIES 4
CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Do you have credentials to log into the licensing portal? If so, here's the steps:

RDownload1.png

Select the version, "Alteryx Designer (2018.3)":

RDownload2.png

Select the download for "Alteryx Predictive Tools" or "RInstaller_2018.3.5.52487.exe"

RDownload3.png

If you don't have access, then you'll need to speak with your license administrator.

SamDesk
11 - Bolide

Thank you Charlie,

I had to have faith to click on to that penultimate link (Alteryx Designer (2018.3)), I thought it was a straight download for the Designer rather than a sub-menu of various downloads.

Sam :)

abradle4
6 - Meteoroid

Hello:

I am trying to download the predictive tools but I do not have any options under Downloads and Licenses.  Does anyone know why this is?

abradle4_0-1571878818216.png

DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@abradle4,

Are you signed into the downloads page with your email tide to your license? You may need to reach out to your Alteryx license admin to make sure you are using the correct email address.

DanM

Labels