Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Do existing Google Dev Credentials (created in 2018.3.5.52487 version) work in the new

Billfurst
5 - Atom

Hi, hoping to gain some knowledge regarding the transference of the google developer credentials.  I currently have many workflows in place that leverage my google developer credentials, and my firm is migrating to the newer version of Alteryx.  It seemed that my google developer credentials are not working in the new version (a team member received the update before I did and one of my workflows with the credentials embedded didn't successfully run..I was able to run it with my old version immediately after his attempt).

Hoping there is an easy fix without having to generate new developer credentials and embed in the numerous existing workflows

2 REPLIES 2
joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hey @Billfurst 

I think you got this resolved correct? 😉 

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
Billfurst
5 - Atom

Hi @Joshuaborkhow that's right we worked through the issues.  I posted so many places forgot to mark it as solved.

Labels