Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Different Size of header column

SH_94
11 - Bolide

Dear Community,

I would like to ask about the size of header column in the alteryx as per screenshot below. I not sure why size of column are not consistent despite there are two column whereby the wording are the same but the size of the column different with each other in certain cases.

SH_94_0-1622879770798.png

Below are the format that i chosen to render out the table. May i know if anyone know how to fix the formatting of the size of column ?

SH_94_1-1622879912563.png

SH_94_2-1622879959507.png

4 REPLIES 4
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @SH_94 

You might want to set fixed column width in table tool and check.

atcodedog05_0-1622880464232.png

Hope this helps 🙂

messi007
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

@SH_94,

As @atcodedog05 said you can manage the size for each column with table tool. However you need to set the table width as well. If it is set to automatic, then it will re-size all the columns. My advice is set all the column widths and then set the Table width to the sum of the columns.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

SH_94
11 - Bolide

Hi @messi007 , 

Thank you for your prompt response. currently the excel file have multiple sheets and each sheet /tab have different no of column and consist of different information. May i know how should i do if i have the multiple sheets?

Hi @atcodedog05,

I have tried but it seem like no effect. Maybe because i have too many sheet in one excel file.

SH_94_0-1622959749546.png

May i know if this will result the output not so accurate if the warning pop out saying that it have memory problem?

Many thanks again for your input.

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @SH_94 

Sorry, I dont have knowledge on this issue. Hence will be hard for me to say anything 😶

Labels