Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Did not Receive Certificate

aman_goyal
8 - Asteroid

I cleared Alteryx Designer Core Certification and received badge also. In mail it is mentioned that certificate pdf will receive in 24-48 hours. But did not receive certificate, cleared 4 days ago. How can I get my certificate? 

7 REPLIES 7
JosephSerpis
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @aman_goyal you will need to contact certification@alteryx.com to resolve your issue.

echuong1
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

The certificates are not always sent out immediately. I'm not sure what cadence they are sent out, but I believe it is every couple of days. Please wait a couple more days and if you don't receive it by next week, reach out to certification@alteryx.com.

Thanks!

mtcertification
5 - Atom

Did you got your certificate and how much time it took?

Cujo
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, did u managed to get the certification already? Unfortunately I have the same issues and it’s been a week now since i passed the test

i hv reached out and sent an email to certification@alteryx.com as well but still no luck yet. 

DataNath
17 - Castor

Did you sign up to Credly? Looks like you have the forum badge but for the cert you'll need to link to Credly.

Cujo
6 - Meteoroid

Ah is it? Cus in the email mentioned that i will need to sign up for credly only after i received the cert email from them

manasig
5 - Atom

Did you received the certificate even i am facing the same issue i have cleared my alteryx machine learning and core examination 4 to 5 days ago and even i emailed to alteryx certification community but still no luck

Labels