Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Desktop Scheduler not working

hkeith
7 - Meteor

Hi,

I followed the directions for configuring scheduler from here: https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Knowledge-Base/Configure-Desktop-with-Scheduler/ta-p/109086

I set a weekly schedule, but it doesn't appear to be running. Per the below screenshots, I manually ran the workflow at 2:09 and set the scheduler for 2:30, but it shows 'Queued' and never actually ran. My computer was on and active the full time. My teammate and I have the same license keys and set ours up the same way, yet his works and mine doesn't.

Are there any troubleshooting steps you can recommend?

Thanks,

Hannah

Scheduler.JPGLast Update.JPG

15 REPLIES 15
hkeith
7 - Meteor

I regenerated the token filled in my credentials for step #7, and it is now working for scheduling In Scheduler DB. Appreciate your help!

hkeith
7 - Meteor

I regenerated the token filled in my credentials for step #7, and it is now working! I appreciate your help!

DamienMinter
8 - Asteroid

My scheduler was working fine over the weekend, but I am just trying to test this again and its not pushing the jobs. It has a record of them, but they remain active but never start?

Do you think this is likely to be down to the token regeneration?

Thansk

Damien 

DamienMinter
8 - Asteroid

My scheduler was working fine over the weekend, but I am just trying to test this again and its not pushing the jobs. It has a record of them, but they remain active but never start?

Thanks

Damien 

DamienMinter
8 - Asteroid

Thanks

Damien 

Abhi_31
7 - Meteor

My workflow if i run manually it send the email (Via Powershell) , but when I put it on scheduler it run the workflow , output shows finished , but it doesn't send any email. 

Labels