Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Designer x64 reported: InboundNamedPipe GetOverlappedResult: The pipe has been ended.

ravitejapaideti
7 - Meteor

Hi all,

I have a workflow which is reading data from Oracle table (Input) and the output was alteryx database (.yxdb). Now, I changed the output and tried writing the data to oracle table and it returned "Designer x64 reported: InboundNamedPipe GetOverlappedResult: The pipe has been ended" error. When I reverted to Alteryx DB output, it ran with no errors but the db table output is giving me the error again. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@ravitejapaideti 

This error can occur when their are certain characters your database doesn't allow. This also can occur when data types are selected that your database does not accept. Lastly, I would also recommend checking to make sure that you're memory on your machine meets the alteryx requirements. If none of those resolve the issue I would reach out to Alteryx Support for assistance.

DanM

Labels