Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Designer Core Certification - Test not emailed

LukeMcW
6 - Meteoroid

Hello,

I applied for the Designer Core Cert exam last month but I've not received any emails ? Anyone got anything they suggest ?

10 REPLIES 10
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

It may be in your clutter/junk email.  You can always send an email to:  certification@alteryx.com

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
LukeMcW
6 - Meteoroid

Not in my junk but I guess it could have been caught by the corporate spam filter.

I'll send an email out!

Thanks.

nellierova
5 - Atom

Same for me. I have not received a link. Have checked my spam folder  too.  

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@nellierova @LukeMcW Emails were sent out yesterday but unfortunately they often get caught by corporate spam filters. I'll resend yours this morning. For others who haven't received the email with exam access, please check spam/ junk folders and if not there, email certification@alteryx.com and I'll resend. :) 

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Great!  Sounds like a solution solve should be coming my way!

Thanks @ElizabethB!

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
LukeMcW
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks for the help. Passed the core this morning!

sann0638
8 - Asteroid

Hi ElizabethB and others - do these emails usually go out on 1st of the month, or first working day?  Or just sometime near the beginning of the month...

Thanks!

Mike

NathanC
5 - Atom

I believe it's supposed to go out on the 1st. It did for my last certfication, but last time the 1st didn't fall on the weekend. If I don't get anything tomorrow I plan to email them.

ElizabethB
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@NathanC @sann0638 Exam access is sent out on the first business day of the month, so this month it will be sent out on Monday, December 3rd and you'll receive the access email by 5:00pm MST. Good luck on the exam! :) 

Labels