Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Decision Tree Error

Sara94
7 - Meteor

Hi team, 

Could someone please help me figuring out the errors shown down below? 

5 REPLIES 5
Sara94
7 - Meteor

I've attached my workflow, thanks in advance! 

MassimoDM
7 - Meteor

Hi Sara,

first of all, when you want to share a workflow, please export it into an Alteryx Workflow Package file: Options > Export Workflow.

Regarding your problem, I am facing similar ones also with other predictive models; the problems seems to be that you have to much data and the Model Vector created by the modeling tools is too large to be stored. 

You may try to filter out some data or use a better pc.

I'm not sure wether there are other workarounds to this issue and I am sorry I cannot help you further.

Massimo

Sara94
7 - Meteor

Thanks for highlighting that, Massimo! I've uploaded the right one and I would appreciate it if you could have a look at it! cause I've tried all the possible options but I'm still getting an error and I can't reduce the number of variables.    

MassimoDM
7 - Meteor

Hi Sara, I saw your other thread and I confirm that deleting the Decision Tree item and putting in back solves your issue. 

What can I say, Machine Learning models have been introduced fairly recently and I saw they are still full of bugs. 

I suggest trying to delete and put again the tool that has issues any time something like this happens again.

best of luck, Massimo

Sara94
7 - Meteor

yup I already did! I also download the latest version and started all over and everything works fine, thanks for you help @MassimoDM !

Cheers,

Sara

Labels