Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
Alteryx is here to help you solve your biggest data challenges. Read about the new Virtual Solution Center here.

DateTime Tool | Opportunity to Participate in Alteryx UX Research!

Highlighted

ux_research_logo.png

The User Experience Team at Alteryx is conducting an online survey to learn more about how our awesome users interact with our products. This specific research opportunity will explore the DateTime Tool.

Your participation is completely voluntary, but what you share will directly influence the future of product design here at Alteryx - so we are excited to hear what you have to say!

The details:

• We are looking for 50 users to take this survey.
  • The survey should take less than 5 minutes to complete.
  • All data in this study will be kept completely confidential and used for internal purposes only.

If you're interested in participating, please follow the link below to take the survey!

https://alteryx.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0xLWWbfHlhMovzf

Thanks for your help!

Lauren Purkhiser | UX Researcher
lauren.purkhiser@alteryx.com
Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner

Up!!

Done!

Highlighted
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Done

Dan

Highlighted
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

done!

Highlighted

Done.

Highlighted
10 - Fireball

thanks! completed the survey

Highlighted

I filled out the survey but would have been good to have a question asking what else we'd like the date/time tool to be able to do... 

Highlighted

That's a great add! I will definitely build that into the next tool survey we launch. If you would like to share your thoughts on additional capabilities you would like to see in the DateTime tool feel free to add them here in this thread or feel free to email us at uxresearch@alteryx.com. All feedback is welcomed! 

Highlighted
10 - Fireball

Thanks @laurenpurkhiser  for that . Something I would love to see on DateTime Tool is a functionality to "update" an existing column rather than having to create a new field!

Highlighted

@ram_neel  I hear that, thank you for the additional feedback!

Labels