Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

DataWrap2OleDb::SendBatch: Microsoft Access Database Engine: Cannot open database ''. It m

Highlighted
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

@cowatson 

I would start by uninstalling your current Access Database Engine and installing this one:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=54920

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

My workaround was to create a csv and import into Access. I found a column, Order_Date, formatted as Date Time, to be an issue on import from CSV. To fix, i changed format in Alteryx to "Date" but still an issue, so i then used DateTime tool to convert to MM-DD-YYYY from the Alteryx format of YYYY-MM-DD and converted to String and that resolved the issue on the CSV import (access then picked it up as a date time column).

Still didn't allow for a accdb output file though.

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

@patrick_mcauliffe  I uninstalled the 2010, installed the 2016; accdb is no longer an option as an output (reboot my machine as well).   Trying mdb.same error.

Highlighted
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

@cowatson with the 2010 driver installed, have you attempted sending just a sample of the data?
It is possible you're hitting the Access size limit.

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

@patrick_mcauliffe I don't have 2010 anymore, just 2016. I haven't tried a sample; the inbound file is an mdb, and I am just removing two columns and adding two columns, would think it wouldn't be an issue (and the csv export from alteryx can be a imported into Access 365).

Labels