Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
Alteryx is here to help you solve your biggest data challenges. Read about the new Virtual Solution Center here.

DataWrap2OleDb::SendBatch: Microsoft Access Database Engine: Cannot open database ''. It m

Highlighted
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

@cowatson 

I would start by uninstalling your current Access Database Engine and installing this one:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=54920

7 - Meteor

My workaround was to create a csv and import into Access. I found a column, Order_Date, formatted as Date Time, to be an issue on import from CSV. To fix, i changed format in Alteryx to "Date" but still an issue, so i then used DateTime tool to convert to MM-DD-YYYY from the Alteryx format of YYYY-MM-DD and converted to String and that resolved the issue on the CSV import (access then picked it up as a date time column).

Still didn't allow for a accdb output file though.

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

@patrick_mcauliffe  I uninstalled the 2010, installed the 2016; accdb is no longer an option as an output (reboot my machine as well).   Trying mdb.same error.

Highlighted
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

@cowatson with the 2010 driver installed, have you attempted sending just a sample of the data?
It is possible you're hitting the Access size limit.

Highlighted
7 - Meteor

@patrick_mcauliffe I don't have 2010 anymore, just 2016. I haven't tried a sample; the inbound file is an mdb, and I am just removing two columns and adding two columns, would think it wouldn't be an issue (and the csv export from alteryx can be a imported into Access 365).

Labels