This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
My workaround was to create a csv and import into Access. I found a column, Order_Date, formatted as Date Time, to be an issue on import from CSV. To fix, i changed format in Alteryx to "Date" but still an issue, so i then used DateTime tool to convert to MM-DD-YYYY from the Alteryx format of YYYY-MM-DD and converted to String and that resolved the issue on the CSV import (access then picked it up as a date time column).
Still didn't allow for a accdb output file though.
@patrick_mcauliffe I don't have 2010 anymore, just 2016. I haven't tried a sample; the inbound file is an mdb, and I am just removing two columns and adding two columns, would think it wouldn't be an issue (and the csv export from alteryx can be a imported into Access 365).