Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Data cleaning help

COrr
7 - Meteor

so I have a situation where I have data that needs desperate cleaning.  In the example below under Provider Type and Provider Phone number I need to replace the number with the majority number listed.  Under ProviderLicense I need to replace the nulls with the with the License number.

clipboard_image_0.png

13 REPLIES 13
COrr
7 - Meteor

Like attached

danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

In the 2 summarize tools and also the 2 Sample tools, additionally group by the HCP Provider name.  In the Sort tools add an additional sort by HCP Provider name and make sure its the first in the list.  Then you can change the 2 append fields tools to normal Join tools  join both on HCP provider name

Dan 

danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

@COrr 

Try to make the modifications that I suggested in the previous post yourself.  If you run into any issues, post what you've managed to accomplish and I'll look at it.

Dan  

COrr
7 - Meteor

Will do thank you for your help.  I'm doing that now as we speak!

Labels