Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Data Manipulation

razzy
8 - Asteroid

Hi all,

I have a data set to transform and i have gone a lot more to get it. I only have a problem now of multiple entries in a column instead of single entries in the column because the readings on these columns have been entered at different time. I know i can get it but just don't remember how to figure out. Attached is what i have and what i desire, keeping the identifiers or  the ID consistent on entries.

Thanks for helping again.

4 REPLIES 4
ponraj
13 - Pulsar

@razzy, Here you go! Hope this is helpful. 

Data Manipulation.PNG

razzy
8 - Asteroid

Thank you very much

razzy
8 - Asteroid

@ponraj 

Thanks for helping i am still kind of stuck with the workflow, like i'm getting the same result with the solution basically the data i posted was not enough to get the accuracy to the workflow. I am attaching the complete data set if you can please help it should be the same solution but be mindful that some of the columns are repeating and i want to make them unique with the consistency of the ID .

ponraj
13 - Pulsar

Same workflow is working fine with the new data you shared.  Can you try once again ? Attaching the workflow for your reference again. 

Labels