Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Data Cleansing is not removing null row and column

dinakar712
5 - Atom

Hello Everyone,

I m new to the Alteryx community.

I was learning on how to do cleaning the data using the Data Cleansing under preparation tab, i have checked the option of removing null column and row and unchecked rest of the option as shown in the below screenshot. However, after running the setting the data is not getting cleared as i can still see the null row and the column in the data as shown in next screenshot.

Could can one help me to understand where i m going wrong or is there any option that i need to check before i can proceed with the cleaning.

dinakar712_0-1661873844492.png

dinakar712_1-1661873871295.png

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Dinakar

4 REPLIES 4
MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Can you try this version of the data cleanse?

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Public-Community-Gallery/CReW-Data-Cleanse/ta-p/881060

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
DavidSkaife
13 - Pulsar

Hi @dinakar712 

You do realise you're looking at the input for the Data Cleansing Tool, and not the output?

DavidSkaife_0-1661874371320.png

dinakar712
5 - Atom

Hi @davidskaife

Thank you, it was a silly mistake from my end. The interface is new, i missed this small part, really appreciate your response.

Regards,

Dinakar

ckelley0
8 - Asteroid

lol. got me too :)

Labels