community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

DVW SAP Connector for Alteryx

Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Our Partner DVW Solutions has developed an Alteryx Connector for SAP. This enables an Alteryx user to extract data from SAP systems including SAP BW, SAP ERP and SAP CRM. No additgional hardware required (essentially a set of tools for Alteryx). Their licensing model is very reasonable as well. See FAQ attached and see a demo/get more information on their website here: http://www.dvwsolutions.com/software/sw-dvw-software/sw-dvw-alteryx-connector-for-sap.html  

Alteryx Certified Partner
Alteryx Certified Partner

This is a great contribution.

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

Seann,

Thanks for posting about the Alteryx Connector for SAP. DVW has just launched a new site dedicated to the connector. You can find out more at http://www.dvwanalytics.com/.

Darron Walton

De Villiers Walton

Alteryx Partner

Folks,

I thought you would be interested in the latest version of the connector fact sheet.

For those of you, who haven't seen the connector in action before, check this out.

Darron Walton

De Villiers Walton

Meteoroid

our business partner 

complete the installation of the SAP connector tool mentioned below in Alteryx.

Right now we are able to see the .dll files that the installation program placed on our machines, but we are not able to see the application in Alteryx. 

Alteryx Partner

Hi William,

This is Darron Walton from DVW. Can you please contact our support team at acs_support@dvwsolutions.com so we can help you out. 

Thanks,

Darron

Asteroid

How can I increase the number of fields size i can select. I am limited to total field size of 500

Alteryx Partner

Hi @tochy 

Please contact our team at acs_support@dvwsolutions.com and we'll help you out with that.

Thanks,

Darron Walton

Asteroid

Thanks.

Asteroid

Hello Darren,

Our company started using SAP Concur in Q4 2018. I will like to extract expense data using Alteryx and I have no idea on how to do this. 

Thanks for your help.

Labels