Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Customizing Network Analysis tool's HTML output

NeilR
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

In a knowledge base article comment@Agarwal_Yash91 asked "can we get rid of stats present in right side of the HTML output? only thing we want is interactive chart showing relationships." Since we can't attach workflows to comments, find the attachment here. I've used a Formula tool to tweak the underlying HTML, a Report Text tool to change it back into a report snippet, and a Select tool to clean up the column names.

NeilR_0-1627312046086.png

BeforeBefore

AfterAfter

3 REPLIES 3
JagdeeshN
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

@NeilR Thanks a lot for sharing.

Agarwal_Yash91
8 - Asteroid

@NeilR Thanks a lot. This worked absolutely great.

I am just wondering if we can expand the left lineage pane to full screen to make it more pleasing aesthetically?

NeilR
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Attached is an alternative way of doing things that expands the network graph to full width.  I haven't tested this extensively, though, and I'm a little worried that the html elements I'm modifying are dynamically generated so this might not work in all cases.

Labels