Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Customized Pivot table

elfunambolo
8 - Asteroid

Hello, I'd like to create a Pivot as in Excel, with the Count of the Request# and the aging's average.

elfunambolo_0-1605805139998.png

Thanks for support,

Giovanni

4 REPLIES 4
echuong1
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Do you have specific questions about creating the pivot?

Essentially, the pivot would have a group by on the first field. This would determine each individual line. From there, you'd do a count on any of the fields, and an average on the aging field. I'm not sure where the first column of your example is coming from, so I used region and owners to example the functionality.

Hope this helps!

echuong1_0-1605807638682.png

elfunambolo
8 - Asteroid

I want the output as my image attached. WF step is STEP Metrics. 

echuong1
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

It looks like there is another field in there containing names. I've updated the workflow. You will need to update with the proper fields.

Hope this helps. If this resolves your issue please mark as solved so others can find answers more easily. Thanks!

echuong1_0-1605808829544.png

elfunambolo
8 - Asteroid

Did you see the image attached? Your output is not that. I need to have a major Group based on Region. Under each Region I need to see three columns: 1) STEP metrics (under each category I need to see Owner's grouping), 2) Count of Request# for each Owner's category 3) Avg of aging for each Owner's category

elfunambolo_0-1605809045328.png

Labels