Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Crew Macros

johnrexrima_19
8 - Asteroid

Hello,

I just updated my Alteryx designer with the newest version and recently heard about crew macros. I am just curious about where to get it. I saw the thread in the link below which contains the package but was not able to download

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Designer-Knowledge-Base/CReW-Macro-Support/ta-p/465740

9 REPLIES 9
T_Willins
14 - Magnetar
14 - Magnetar

Hi @johnrexrima_19,

Try downloading directly from the Chaos Reigns Within (CReW) website:

http://www.chaosreignswithin.com/p/macros.html

johnrexrima_19
8 - Asteroid

Hi @T_Willins,

I already tried downloading from that website but the download was unsuccessful. Probably due to network security issue as the site is not secured. Thanks anyway for the suggestion.

JoeS
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @johnrexrima_19 

Not sure if it will help, but I have uploaded the zip file here. Hopefully that doesn't get blocked.

johnrexrima_19
8 - Asteroid

Hi @JoeS,

I have successfully downloaded the zip file but getting an error when trying to unzip it. I'll reach out to our IT team to hopefully resolve this. Thanks for the effort, I appreciate it!

johnrexrima_19_0-1571984013582.png

JoeS
Alteryx
Alteryx

Yeah, looks like IT may have blocked it or corrupted it on the download.

Just in case it was my side, I have re-uploaded to this post as well.

Failing that, good luck with IT 🙂

johnrexrima_19
8 - Asteroid

It is definitely a security policy issue on my end why it keeps failing but had been resolved now. Your uploaded zipped files are actually working! @Joe_dup_159 Thanks for your help!

JoeS
Alteryx
Alteryx

Great stuff, glad you got them installed and working!

Terrymax
7 - Meteor

could you please send it to my mailbox, it is blocked. 

yuanmax@hotmail.com

thanks!

JoeS
Alteryx
Alteryx

@Terrymax just emailed them over now. Not sure if anyone else already had, but hopefully they have come through

Labels